About 3 years ago, I was browsing r/juststart and I saw someone asking for recommendations for the best e-commerce and drop shipping course.
However, what stood out for me was the student's Facebook group, which had more than 6000 members.
From the few courses I had bought, I benefited the most from the communities. I love communities because, if you have a question, you are guaranteed to get help.
I also love to see people celebrate their first sale, their first $1000 or when someone hits 6 figures.
That challenges me.
A few months later, I bought the course. This is my honest review sharing my experience with the course.
Before getting into the course review, let's talk about Alison.
Who is Alison J Prince?
Alison is a wife and mother of four who has founded four multi-million dollar online businesses. The former junior high school teacher also teaches e-commerce. Some of her courses include the 0-100k, Because You Can, and Next Level.
One of Alison's most popular online business is the PickYourPlum.com, which she sold in 2018 and must have solidified her net worth.
Its also what convinced me to buy her course.
There are a few things that stood out for me in the video.
- She showed her Google Analytics account and at one time she had 600 visitors in 1 minute.
- She showed her warehouse, full of the items she was selling on her website. Rarely will you find someone using their real site to teach their students.
Check out Alison J Prince 1.5 hours free webinar. This will help you to know if the course suitable for you.
About Alison J Prince 0-100k Course
As the name suggests, Alison J Prince 0-$100k Course aims to help people start online businesses from scratch. The goal is to help her students start and run profitable e-commerce and drop shopping businesses can make up to $100k in sales.
Initially, you can start with zero funding, focusing purely on organic strategies to generate audience traffic while sparingly using paid services. In particular, organic traffic gives a valuable focus on online store owners being social. By far, this is indeed the single focus which her, my, and other online businesses have been able to take off.
But before we dive deeper, here are the tidbits on the amazing lady behind the 0-$100k Course
At the time of this review, I estimate we are over 6300, people who have bought her course. And from my experience, it works if you have time and willing to put in the work. Every day I see people sharing their successes in the Facebook group.
This week you’ll learn how to brand your business, find products, understand profit margins, create a signature look for your packaging, and even how to balance work and family.
- Didn’t go to art school? No prob, take my crash course in logos and color hacks, so you can brand your business and connect with your ideal customers in a way that’s totally subconscious, but incredibly impactful
- Get ready to move mountains with these 5 key focus tricks to maximize your time
- The excitement might start to wear off … learn how to tap into your drive when motivation dies down a bit
- Remember when I said you didn’t even need to know what to sell? Use my Secret Trend Generator to identify what people are buying and what you want to offer in your shop
- Let’s talk sustainability: my 12-Month Product Selling Guide will set you up for one full year of shop success!
- Everyone loves a “classic” — but no one can resist a fad. You’ll learn How to Spot Trending Ideas that will resonate with your customers!
- I’ve been on several trips abroad to Master the Art of Importing & Shipping—let me teach you my ways!
- Time to crunch some numbers—you’ll love my Profit Margin Calculator to help you identify all of your key business metrics
- Feel like you’re stumped on how much things should cost? I’ll teach you my 4-step process for pricing your products
- Nobody likes feeling salesy—here’s my guide to Selling in your Sweet Spot, so you can hear all those delightful “cha-ching!” notifications without cringing at the process
Now that you know what you’re going to sell, it’s time to figure out how and where you’re going to sell it—let’s talk about systems & best practices.
- Showcase your products in a way that your customers can’t resist with these product photography and lighting tips—and yes, you CAN shoot your own product WITHOUT a professional …
- Just as important as the building housing your favorite brick & mortar store, see my 2 Go-To Ecommerce Platforms to help you sell your products
- Ever had that shopping cart with the annoying squeaky wheel? I’ll help you avoid the internet version with my guide to Online Shopping Carts and which one will work best for you.
- Here’s the deal: sometimes you just need to know what NOT to do … I’ll talk you through the platforms you definitely shouldn’t use.
- STORY TIME! I'll tell you all about my experiences with the freakin' jerk heads of the world… and how not to let them bring you down. (You don’t wanna skip this!)
- On Day 15 of your journey, you’ll receive my Little Black Book of Manufacturers, and you can take a peek inside to think about what partners might be right for you
PUT THE PEDAL TO THE METAL.
True story, this is one of my favorite parts of the System—we’ll cover a LOT of ground this week.
- You’ll learn the trick to streamlining it all, and saving money with my Shipping Made Easy guide
- Wouldn’t it be nice to have your own personal ATM? I’ll teach you how to build and grow your Email list so it functions like a cash machine.
- Nobody likes shouting at a wall—learn how to increase your open rates and ensure your emails are actually being read
- We talked about how to making your first dollar, now let’s talk tricks for increasing sales
- Marketing might be my business love language—discover my list of 400+ Monthly Marketing Ideas
- To run this race, you’re gonna need to be ready; learn how to set up for a rush of sales
- Unpopular opinion: it doesn’t take money to make money … learn my tips for increasing your cash flow with very little money to start out—if you can get started with next to nothing, imagine what you can do when you have a little cash!
CONNECT & COLLABORATE
It’s time to talk through what to do—and what not to do—when connecting with influencers! Learn how these key collaborations can jumpstart seasons of major growth for your business.
- Master my process for the *right way* to send customers to your shop
- Follow my Step-by-Step Guide to ClickFunnels—and grab a few swipes from my highest converting page to apply in your biz
- Conversion is KEY to sales—learn which social platforms convert best … I’m handing over guides to convert audiences on Instagram, Facebook, and more … WITHOUT being the face of your company.
- Cha-ching! Learn the right time to pay yourself—this holds SO many entrepreneurs up, because they don’t know when OR how much to move over to their personal accounts … don’t get stuck “working for free” in your own business with this lesson!
- As you approach your final week of the program, you’ll want to set up lasting, strategic systems that work for you and help you maintain your momentum for the long haul.
- I’ll walk you through using the 0-100K support tools in your business—we’ll discuss the LBB of Manufacturers China Edition, the LBB of Manufacturers & Vendors USA Edition, and the Golden Book of Influencers
Boom—time for that victory lap. Celebrate your success with a round of bonus training sessions from expert industry leaders to continue to help you grow your business.
- Just like the SNL Target Lady says: “And it’s LEGIT!” — trainings from lawyers and accountants help you ensure your business is on-track and legal.
- Follow tutorials for photography, PDF creation and branding from the creative experts so your biz feels brag-worthy!
- Build consistency and systems that support your business—and your work-life balance—with expert tips
About Alison J Prince: Background and Her net Worth
Alison J Prince is a former Junior High School teacher who went from classrooms to building a multi-million online business. She holds a teaching degree from Oklahoma University with her teaching profession spanning years.
With her small paycheck, Alison sought to make a better life by starting her e-commerce business, selling household products. This would lead Alison to a path to become a stay-at-home mom of 3 kids taking all her time to research, explore, and understand the e-commerce niche.
Later, it would all prove fruitful thanks to her unique approach to the online store market. With over seven years under her belt, Alison has been able to start eight online businesses. Each is a testimony of evident growth, with tremendous social media engagement.
Where does Alison J Prince sell?
Among her top successes, I came across include
I came across her e-commerce site while shopping for handpicked deals on decor. The zero funded online store on its social media presence with over 399k likes on Facebook plus responsible for most e-commerce traffic on its products.
A Mom-like blog with a social media impression of over 1.5 million fans learning daily tips to home living and improvement.
As for her net worth, its not possible to estimate, but I am sure she is doing great.
3. Next Level
5. YouTube Channel - Alison Prince 25,000+ Members
alison j prince net worth
Alison J Prince Reviews - 0-100k Reviews
A Look At Alison Prince 0-$100k Course Layout
My initial enrollment saw me reserve a free spot on a free training class on the basics. For this section, there are
- Step 1- What to Sell?
- Step 2- What Is Your Social Media Following?
- Step 3- Are Your Ready To Make Full-time pay for Part-Time Work?
The 0-$100k Package
The Package itself is the intricate part, with the initial stages seeming more like an elimination phase. After finishing the free training for enrollment, the first part would have me fill-out my contact details. Part 2 would need me to fill out my payment information after confirming my details to have full access to the 0-$100k Course. This was after a 14-day trial period.
Alison offers two options for the payments: a one-off fee of $997 or the four-installments of $299 each month. I went for the $299 deal since it was much easier for me to recoup my money back along the way. But what was I even paying for in the first place?
Well, here's a layout of the Alison J Prince 0-$100k Course.
1. The Golden Influencer Formula
Here, Alison brings in social media influencers to help people grow their online business through promotions in the existing audiences. I would partner with the right influencer for my niche, which was a strategy to provide the best guidelines plus templates for each online store style.
2. Expert Bonus Section
The first steps necessary for an online store business can be daunting. Alison comes up with this Bonus section that gives in-depth training from the different industry leaders to remedy this. I would learn online stores' basics, such as setting up as a business entity, branding, and even establishing a loyal customer base.
3. Secret Trend Generator
I found keeping up with the latest trend as one of the most challenging tasks in my two years of online store business. Luckily enough, my concerns would rest easy thanks to Alison's Secret Trend Generator.
The Generator reveals the latest products making the headlines and sales to help you know what to sell and when. This allowed me to make deals faster than I could expect.
4. Little Black Book Of Manufacturers' LLB'
Alsion's 0-$100k Course focuses on eliminating the concerns of partnering with the wrong manufacturers. She achieves this by providing a list of reputable companies to work with both in China and the USA for the right e-commerce. The great resource even comes with the manufacturers' official contacts and websites for a follow-up.
5. Private Facebook Group
On social media, the 0-$100k With Alison J Prince is another excellent resource for support, advice, and celebration of success within the community. The exclusive Facebook Group is also a great place to get reviews with different profiles taking Alison's Course more than happy to answer all things and everything about the Course.
Best of all, the Facebook community continues to grow to include even Live coaching, which happens bi-weekly. Over 2,000 members joined within the last month, with over 45 new others for the previous week alone.
6. Access For The Life of The Course
Here, I would take a six-week learning course with guidelines on the basics of running an online store business from start to finish. Also available are recorded videos, tons of templates, cheat sheets, shortcuts, and more on getting around faster.
7. Fast Track To Cash
Goals to become a successful online store entrepreneur are not possible without having exponentials sales to your audience. For this, Alison has the Fast Track to Cash section to do that for you. I can convert and fast track my sales without worrying about a lag in the process, thanks to the section's tips
Is 0-100k Course Worth It?
Here are some of the reasons why I love the course
1. It's a continuous course.
With her background in mind, Alison's Course is a perfect fit for an aspiring e-commerce entrepreneur. She runs her e-commerce store for starters, which means she is also continuously exploring new aspects in the online store world.
As such, the Course is always an ever-changing learning process with the updates, news, and informational newsletters on changes. This makes it a practical course on the latest trends and techniques to use.
2. The Facebook Group is a great resource.
Real-life reviews and testimonials always stand out in getting any idea out there.
The Facebook group comes up with a positive move to get the learners to interact, support, and advise each other in a safe environment. True to this, the Facebook group is a goldmine where I have even established business connections from networking with other members.
3. Weekly Review and Coaching
While most of the Course is mostly recorded videos, Alison also does significant follow-up with her weekly Facebook live meetings. Here, she gets to teach different strategies, answer member questions, and invite experts on shipping, manufacturing, accounting, laws, and licenses.
4. Step-by-Step Support and Guidance
The 0-$100k Course is a step-by-step guide to becoming a successful online entrepreneur with a detailed layout. For example, the six-week initial gives exact steps from the start to getting your e-commerce business up and running within weeks.
5. Money-Back Guarantee
There's the chance if you feel like cutting short your training after already registering. If it happens, don't worry. The 0-$100k Course offers a 14-Day Money Back Guarantee, which gives you a refund if you feel unhappy for any particular reason.
Cons I Ran Into
1. It's not a get-rich scheme.
As I said, its a learning process, and leaping to start is just the beginning of the leg work. So, be ready to learn, work, and expect wins and losses since its part of the e-commerce business.
Bottom Line For alison j prince reviews
I will be currently clocking over two years since joining Alison's 0-$100k Course come November 2022. By far, I am glad that I leaped to join the Course and put it into practice. I have seen the firsthand results of the Course and would recommend it as a blueprint for successful e-commerce store business. So, get on board by signing up for Alison J Prince's 0-$100k Course and explore the e-commerce world with a proven successful approach.